The shelter takes in close to 1000 cats and dogs a year! That is over 1000 feedings annually, multiple medications, vet visits, and they all must be spayed or neutered prior to adoption! In addition the shelter provides adoption services so that ultimately the cats and dogs are placed in loving homes.
As you can imagine this costs a lot of money. And the shelter funding comes primarily from donations! This means we need your help.
- Select the amount you want to donate to the shelter.
- Choose whether you're making the donation in someone's honor or memory by selecting the appropriate pull-down in the next box.
- Fill in the next fields with the name of the person you want to remember or honor, and your relationship to them.
- Click "notify the recipient" and fill in your note to them, i.e. "Best wishes to you and your family".
- Fill in the address and phone number of the recipient. Then give us the email address of the recipient and they will be notified via email.
- Once you have completed the donation process the first time, your information will be saved and you will not have to enter it again.
Thank you for your donation! Arf, Arf!!